Monday, November 25, 2013

An Incinerating Experience - Catching Fire: Move Review

I mean that in the best of ways.
     
       I admit that when I sat down to see Catching Fire I was not expecting much.  Although I enjoyed the first Hunger Games book, I found the movie rendition to be a little lacking, and quite honestly I found Catching Fire the book to be dreadful.

       Fortunately, the movie had one advantage over the book in this scenario, it didn't take me inside the emotionally unstable mind of Bella Katniss.  Without suffering her self righteous thoughts the movie was an awesome, action packed experience with beautiful people and a clear, enjoyable story line.

        Indeed, like the first movie it was short in sex and especially violence (I mean seriously, I don't think I saw a single decapitation), but despite that Catching Fire was still thoroughly enjoyable and well worth seeing in theaters.
 
7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment