Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Best Episode I've Ever Seen

Best may be the wrong word, but hilarious isn't far off track.
     
Rarely do I laugh out loud at TV shows, especially when i'm watching them by myself, but when I saw this episode of Community for the first time, almost a year ago, I couldn't stop cracking up.

Community in general is a fantastic show, although in recent years it has started to go down hill.  For the best experience I would recommend watching a few other episodes before watching "Digital Estate" planning, just so that you are familiar with the characters.

And, if for some bizarre reason you find this episode boring I won't be offended.  Based on personal research it appears to target people with a very specific sense of humor.  Half the people who have watched this episode with me only thought it so-so (maybe I built their expectations up too high), but the other half were clutching their sides as their favorite study group became trapped in the video game world of Pierce's racist father.

Here is a list of bootlegged community episodes from season 3, Digital Estate Planning is episode 20:
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/community/season_3.html Sockshare.com usually works the best out of the available servers.  (i'm using windows)

No comments:

Post a Comment