Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tristam

If you were to ask me where to find new, original and unique music, I'd point you to Dubstep.  Not towards generic, club Dubstep like Skrillex who is only famous because he was the first guy to use heavy synthesizers and a bass drop, instead i'd point you to the thousands of independent Dubstep artists experimenting with sounds on their home computers.
       
        And if, from that sea of thousands, I had to pick a favorite, my choice would be Tristam.  In other musical Genres, I have no clear cut winners (I have hundreds of favorite rappers), but in his genre Tristam's music is significantly better than the second best Dubstep artist.      
     
         Tristam Is a God.

Just wait 'till he blows up.  Here are just few of his best songs that show his wide range of talent but also capture his unique 'Tristam' sound:

Flight 

Follow Me

Games

The Vortex

Hawkling Street   A little more on his serious side

Chairs   A little more on his humorous side

No comments:

Post a Comment